'Tis the season for DELICIOUS & easy-to-make indulgent treats. These Coconut Rice Crispy Trees are our fun & festive twist on a classic treat. Don't forget too the melt-in-your-mouth crumbled Vanilla Bean Coconut Cookies to your batter.
Be sure to tag us @emmysorganics when you make these adorable little trees.
Big thanks @feastingonfruit for sharing this recipe with us!
What You'll Need
No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake
-1 bag Emmy’s Organics Vanilla Bean Coconut Cookies
-1 bag vegan marshmallows
-1/4 cup vegan butter
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-5 cups crispy rice cereal
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
-1 cup powdered sugar
-1-2 tbsp almond milk
-1/2 tsp matcha powder
Holiday sprinkles for decorating
- In a large bowl, melt marshmallows and butter. Stir in vanilla.
- Mix in the crispy rice cereal (a greased spatula helps!)
- Break the Vanilla Bean Coconut Cookies into large chunks (3-4 per cookie) and gently fold into the cereal mixture.
- Transfer to a 8x8” pan lined with parchment paper, and press in very firmly.
- Pour melted chocolate over top of the rice crispy layer and smooth. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Carefully remove from the pan and slice in half and then into triangles (you will get 10).
- Whisk together glaze ingredients until smooth. Transfer to a piping bag or squeeze bottle.
- Pipe a green “tree” on top of each triangle, top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until glaze sets. Then enjoy!