The IDEAL Summertime treat! Made with our Vanilla Bean Coconut Cookies, and a delicious creamy berry filling, these No-Bake Berry Cheesecakes will be a repeat treat! No oven needed. Use your favorite berries to create your ideal cheesecake filling, you can't go wrong.
To find Vanilla Bean Coconut Cookies in a store near you, checkout our store locator.
Big thanks @feastingonfruit for sharing this recipe with us!
What You'll Need
No-Bake Mini Berry Cheesecakes
- 1 package Emmy’s Organics Vanilla Bean Cookies
- 1/4 cup (30g) almond flour
- 2 tbsp (50g) coconut oil
Vanilla Filling Layer
- 2 cups (360g) raw cashews, soaked 3+ hours then drained
- 1 cup (240g) full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup (105g) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4-1/2 cup almond milk (to blend)
- 1 cup vanilla filling
- 1 cup mixed berries (I used frozen and thawed)
- Berries, coconut flakes, coconut whipped cream for topping
Cut strips of parchment paper and place in each cup of a 12 cup muffin pan. This will make it easier to remove the cheesecakes after frozen.
In a food processor, combine crust ingredients until crumbly and sticky. Press 2-3 tablespoons into the bottom of each muffin cup. Pack in firmly.
Blend the vanilla filling ingredients on high until very smooth. Remove 1 cup and set aside for the berry layer. Pour the vanilla filling on top of the crusts, filling ⅔ of the way.
Blend the reserved 1 cup of filling with the mixed berries until creamy and smooth. Pour on top of the vanilla layer, filling each to the top. Shake the pan gently to smooth the tops. Freeze overnight. Top with coconut whipped cream and/or coconut flakes, blueberries, and serve.
Leave a Reply