We love a peanut butter + chocolate moment! Sweet, salty, chocolate and DELICIOUS! These Peanut Butter Protein Bars are super tasty, not to mention protein-packed and perfect peanutty!
Made with our Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies, these no-bake bars come together in no time! 6 easy steps and you've got yourself a delicious treat you can feel great about enjoying.
Big thanks @feastingonfruit for sharing this recipe with us!
What You'll Need
Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- 1 bag Emmy’s Organics Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies
- 1/2 cup (60g) protein powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup (256g) peanut butter
- 2 tbsp (40g) maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2-3 tbsp almond milk if needed
- 3/4 cup (120g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Flaky salt for sprinkling on top
- In a food processor, blend the cookies with protein powder and salt.
- Add peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and almond milk. Process until it starts to form a ball.
- Press firmly into a lined dish (9x5”).
- Melt the chocolate chips. Spread evenly on top of the bars.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours (preferably overnight).
- Slice and eat! Keep leftovers in the fridge for up to a week.