The holiday season is not over just yet! Nothing sounds better than cuddling up with a mug of hot cocoa, your favorite book, and don't forget some White Chocolate Peppermint Ganache Thumbprint Cookies. This delicious recipe calls for a cookie like no other. A combo of peppermint and white chocolate is the perfect way to spend your day. Not only is this recipe tasty but it's also made with our signature sweet Emmy's Organics Double Chocolate Mint Cookies.
Bring these scrumptious Thumbprint Cookies to a video call session with friends and everyone will surely not stop raving about how yummy they look! They are easy to make and call for all vegan ingredients. So what are you waiting for? Get to your kitchen and you'll have these cookies ready in no time! Enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 package Emmy's Organics Double Mint Chocolate Cookies
- 1/3 cup white chocolate of choice
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
1.Press your thumb gently into the center of each cookie, making an indent. You may have to reshape the outside a bit.
2. Combine the white chocolate and coconut cream in a small saucepan, or microwave sage bowl, and melt together until smooth and thick. Stir in the peppermint.
3. Divide the mixture amongst each cookie & drizzle any leftovers over the top.
4. Optional but yum - top with cacao nibs or chocolate chips!
5. Place in the freezer/fridge to set!
Leave a Reply