Tis the season for mint & chocolate desserts! These Double Chocolate Mint Cookie Sandwiches are the perfect combination of cool, refreshing mint & dark chocolate goodness. With a smooth creamy center and coconut cookie "bread", not only are these cookies absolutely delectable but they are made with whole, simple ingredients. a totally vegan and grain free treat as always!
Our very own Emmy's Organics Double Chocolate Mint Coconut Cookies are used as the "bread" of these sandwiches. No one will blame you for reaching for more than one.
Thank you @laurenslovelykitchen for this amazing recipe!
What You'll Need
- 6 Emmy’s Organics Double Chocolate Mint Coconut Cookies
- 2 tbs coconut butter
- 1 tbs full fat coconut milk
- ½ tsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp peppermint flavor/extract
1. Place cookies on a plate lined with parchment paper. Rub a tiny bit of coconut oil on the bottom of a drinking glass. Use the glass to push down and flatten cookies to about ¼ inch thick.
2. Place flattened cookies in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine coconut butter, coconut milk, maple syrup and maple syrup. (Warm mixture for a few seconds in the microwave if coconut butter is hard.) Divide the filling between three cookies. Press another cookie on top.
4. Freeze cookie sandwiches for 15 minutes or until filling is hard. Store in the fridge. Makes 3 cookie sandwiches.