We've officially FALLen for these Cheesecake rolls! Who doesn't love cheesecake?! Especially when it's guilt-free! This Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake recipe is beyond delicious and easy to make from scratch! These Cinamon Roll Cheesecakes are simple and classic, and the flavor is so smooth and creamy!
Our very own Emmy's Organics Vanilla Bean Cookies are used as the crust, packing all of the sweetness you crave into a unique dish. No one will blame you for reaching for more than one roll! Made with cashew butter, cinnamon, maple syrup, and coconut yogurt: these cheesecake rolls are vegan and gluten-free. So what are you waiting for?! Head to the kitchen and get started on these amazing creations!
Thank you @plantandsprout!
What You'll Need
- 1 package Emmys Organics Vanilla Bean Cookies
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/4 runny cashew butter
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon + 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
1.Divide the cookies amongst a lined cupcake tin, pressing them into the bottom to form the crust. Set aside.
2. Mix together all of the filling ingredients until completely smooth (can easily blend together in a blender!)
3. Divide the filling amongst the crusts. Place in the freezer to set!
4. For the drizzle, melt compliant while chocolate & drizzle!
Leave a Reply