As we say goodbye to the warm summer days and embrace the crisp autumn air, these Caramel Pumpkin Spice bars make the transition so much better. Featuring our limited Edition Emmy's Organics Pumpkin Spice Coconut Cookies, this is a great dessert for fall potlucks and even a quick breakfast treat. They are easy to make and even easier to enjoy!
Made with vegan ingredients such as Maple Syrup, Medjool Dates, and Maca, these Caramel Pumpkin Spice bars are sure to be a hit! This recipe is a vegan, gluten-free twist on a scrumptious dessert bar! Once you've tried these Caramel Pumpkin Spice Bars you're going to have a hard time reaching for your average pumpkin treat again!
Thank you @danishealthyeats!
What You'll Need
- 1 Cup Soft Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1/3 cup Coconut Cream (Solid part from a can of full-fat coconut milk)
- 1 ½ tsp Maca
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 2 tbsp Cashew Butter
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup (optional, but adds great flavor!)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups Vegan White Chocolate Chips (Or home-made cacao butter white chocolate)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil
1. Microwave the Pumpkin spice cookies for 15 seconds, to make them easier to crumble.
2. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
3. Crumble the cookies into the loaf pan and then press them into the bottom, creating the crust.
4. To create the filling, combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender, blending until completely smooth.
5. Spread over the base.
6. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth, then pour over the caramel center.
7. Place in the freezer until set.
8. Remove, cut into bars, and enjoy!