We can't seem to put these fluffy muffins down! These tiny clouds of heaven are delicious beyond belief. This simple recipe is a twist on a fan-favorite blueberry muffin. The delicious smell will have you craving Blueberry Vanilla Muffins for days!
A fluffy muffin is all you need to start the day alongside a cup of coffee or enjoy for dessert after a long day at work. This recipe incorporates our Emmys Organics Vanilla Bean Coconut Cookies which means pure and organic ingredients you don't have to worry about! A completely vegan dessert you and your friends can't get enough of! Simple, tasty ingredients are the name of the game.
A big thank you to @plantandsprout for this yummy recipe!
What You'll Need
- 4 Emmy's Organics Coconut Cookies - crumbled
- 1 cup GF all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1.5 Tbsps apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Line a muffin pan with muffin liners and set aside.
3. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder and set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the apple sauce, maple syrup, water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla extract.
5. Add the wet mixture to the dry and mix, folding in the berries.
6. Fill up your muffin pan and bake the muffins for 20 minutes.
7. Allow them to cool before digging in - the berries will be hot!