Calling all brownie lovers! Looking for a creative twist on your favorite brownie recipe? Check out these Birthday Cake Blondies that will surely put you in the party mood. Made with gluten-free and vegan ingredients, you don't have to worry about eating one too many. Bring these easy-to-make and fun treats to the beach or a picnic with friends!
There's even more to love about these blondies because this recipe uses our very own Emmy's Organics Birthday Cake Coconut Cookies as the main ingredient! Our Birthday Cake Coconut Cookies are packed with white chocolate chips and fun sprinkles! Not only are these Birthday Cake Blondies bursting with flavor, but they are a delicious vegan alternative to other treats.
Thank you @ourbalancedbowl for this amazing recipe!
What You'll Need
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 4 Emmy’s Birthday Cake cookies
- ¾ cup oats
- 1 cup GF flour
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup organic (natural) sprinkles
1. In a food processor, combine the oats and the Emmy’s birthday cake cookies until it resembles an oat flour texture - see photo for reference.
2. Melt coconut oil in a medium bowl. Add the coconut sugar, vanilla and non dairy milk and whisk until combined.
3. In another bowl, add in the oat flour mixture, the GF flour, salt, baking powder and mix. Gently fold in the wet ingredients with a wooden spoon and mix until combined.
4. Lastly, stir in ¼ cup of sprinkles.
5. Add parchment paper to an 8x8 baking pan followed by the blondie batter. Smooth it out evenly - making sure it is even on all sides.
6. Bake for 28-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes clean.
7. Let cool in the pan for 15-20 minutes. Remove, slice and enjoy!
Leave a Reply