Cake Pops are the perfect dessert for a summer birthday bash! This vegan-friendly recipe features our Organic Birthday Cake Coconut Cookies whipped into a delicious treat. They are easy to make and will surely earn a smile from everyone when you serve them.
Birthday Cake is our new favorite go-to, and most definitely is a party in your mouth. So don't hesitate to make these pops with our gluten-free, organic, vegan & non-GMO delicious Birthday Cake Coconut Cookies and share them with friends at your next picnic or group outing!
A big thank you to @thekindcoconut for this amazing recipe!
1. Add the almond meal, oat flour, maple syrup, peanut butter, and melted coconut oil to a bowl. Stir everything together until the batter is sticky.
2. Heat the cookies in the microwave for 15 seconds then crush with a fork. Add to the batter and stir.
3. Add a dash of salt and more maple syrup to taste.
4. Roll the dough into small balls and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
5. Optional, roll the cake pops in melted non-dairy chocolate and freeze for 1 more hour.