Can't decide on a sweet treat to make for your guests? These Birthday Cake Batter Fudge Bites are sure to satisfy everyone's cravings. Fudge is an all-time favorite, but this rendition of fudge bites will surely leave a party in your mouth! Our Organic Birthday Cake Cookies create a crust that packs all the fudgy goodness into a bite-sized snack!
Not only are these treats bursting with flavor, but they are also a tasty vegan alternative to other desserts!
Enjoy a couple (or more) of these fudge bites because they are simply irresistible- we know we will!
Thank you @danishealthyeats for this amazing recipe!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 package Emmy's Organics Birthday Cake Coconut Cookies
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup cacao butter
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Remaining bag of Emmy's Organics Birthday Cake Cookies
1. Crumble & press 3/4 a package of birthday cake cookies into the bottom of a lined loaf pan. Set aside.
2. To make the filling, slowly melt the cacao butter & once fully melted, set aside to cool slightly while you combine the remaining ingredients.
3. Once the remaining ingredients are combined, stir in the cacao butter until fully corporates. Break up small bits of the remaining cookies and gently stir into the batter.
4. Spread evenly over the crust. Place in the freezer to set. Once set, cut into bite sized pieces, drizzle with white chocolate (optional!) and enjoy!