Warm summer days are just around the corner (fingers crossed!) and we here at Emmy's cannot resist a good frozen treat! This recipe uses not one, but TWO of Emmy's very own Organic Coconut Cookies. Not to mention, one of them is our new Organic Chocolate Covered Vanilla Bites!
This simple recipe will be your new go to frozen vegan dessert! We know our Emmy's cookies are a delicious snacking option on their own, but we have to admit, this will take your after dinner snack to a whole new level!
A big thank you to Haylie Abele @ourbalancedbowl for this delicious recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 bag Emmy’s Dark Cacao Cookies
- 1 bag Emmy’s Chocolate Covered Vanilla Bites
- 1 14 oz. can full fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a high powered blender, combine the can of full fat coconut milk with the maple syrup and
vanilla extract. Blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Pour into a freezer safe container. Dice the
vanilla coconut bites into small bite size pieces and stir them into the ice cream until they’re
3. Let freeze for 3-5 hours.
4. In a food processor, add the bag of Emmy’s dark cacao cookies. Pulse until they are ground.
5. Grab about 2 tbsp worth of the crumbles and gently roll them into a ball.
6. Gently flatten down the
cookie until it is round and pretty thin. One bag should make 4 medium sized cookies.
7. Once the ice cream has hardened, carefully scoop some on top of the cookie and then place the
other cookie on top to make the sandwich!
Leave a Reply