We could barely finish reading this recipe before we were off to preheat the oven! These absolutely delectable Banana Blueberry Muffins combine two of the best baked treats - banana bread and blueberry muffins - to create a brunch masterpiece. Mother's Day is coming up and even if your social distancing (which we highly recommend), whip up a tray of these goodies to leave on your mom's doorstep, we know she'll be calling to thank you later!
What makes this recipe even more special is that it uses our very own Emmy's Organics Chocolate Chip Organic Coconut Cookies, ensuring your treats are the most delicious, vegan, gluten-free treats!
A big thank you to Kiely @thekindcoconut for this delicious recipe!
What You'll Need
- 4 Emmy's Organics Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 ½ cups oat flour
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
Serves 10-12 muffins, Prep time: 5 minutes, Cook time: 15 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend together bananas, milk, cookies, vanilla, and coconut sugar.
3. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Pour the blender mix into the bowl and combine everything. Stir in the blueberries last.
4. Line a muffin pan with cups or spray with non stick oil. Pour some batter into each cup and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and allow the muffins to cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve with vegan butter, almond butter, peanut butter, maple syrup, or as is!
6. Eat up!