We all remember our first time trying fresh fudge. That delicious sweet & sticky chocolate, perfect dense yet melt-in-your-mouth texture. We're bringing you fudge, but made with low-sugar, clean ingredients & maximum deliciousness!
For lovers of almond butter and chocolate, this recipe for Almond Butter Freeze Fudge is sure to be a huge hit! Our Dark Cacao Cookies truly make the perfect crust and add that little something special.
Bring this fudge along to your next dinner party and be sure to tell all of your friends or colleagues just how easy it was to make!
A big thank you to Lauren Dapoz @laurenslovelykitchen for this delicious recipe!
What You'll Need
- 9 Emmy’s Organics Dark Cacao Coconut Cookies
- 1 cup crunchy almond butter
- 3 TB pure maple syrup
- 2 TB melted coconut oil or avocado oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Flaky sea salt
1. Line a 9x5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, grease with coconut oil.
2. For the crust, in a food processor, blend cookies until crumbled. Using your hands, firmly push cookies into pan to form an even layer.
3. For the fudge, in a bowl, stir together almond butter, maple syrup, oil and vanilla.
4. Spread almond butter mixture evenly over crust. Freeze 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips.
6. Drizzle melted chocolate over almond butter layer. Use a butter knife to swirl the chocolate.
7. Freeze 40 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with sea salt.
8. Lift bars out of pan. Use a sharp knife to cut into squares. Store in the fridge or freezer.