Mini cheesecakes are having a moment right now! It's no wonder, they truly could be easier or more delicious. These Blackberry Chocolate Cheesecakes combine some of our favorite ingredients like cashews, chocolate and fresh blackberries.
Use our Vanilla Bean Coconut Cookies to create the perfect easy no-bake crust! Your cheesecakes will be ready in 15 minutes flat! A truly satisfying vegan and grain free dessert is hard to find, but look no further for the perfect recipe.
The perfect treat to bring to any summer picnic or BBQ, our Blackberry Chocolate Cheesecakes are sure to delight!
A big thank you to Chen Kirschenbaum @chens_plate for this delish recipe!
What You'll Need
For the Base:
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 1 1/2 cup soaked cashews
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 of a lemon juiced
For the Fruit and Chocolate:
- 1/3 cup blackberries (mashed)
- 1 chocolate bar melted to top
- Sea salt
1. Using a mini muffin tin or muffin liners, press one cookie into each tin, creating a bowl like shape with each cookie. Use your fingers to press them in tightly and make sure to leave an indent in the middle to leave room for the frosting
2. Create the “cheesecake” filling by blending together all of the frosting ingredients in a food processor until smooth. The longer you soak the cashews, the smoother the frosting will be
3. Add about 1 tablespoon of frosting into each cookie bowl shape, leaving just a little room on top
4. Mash the blackberries using a fork, and add a little teaspoon of blackberry compote on top of the frosting
5. Melt one bar of chocolate and spoon a layer of chocolate on top of each mini “cheesecake.” The chocolate should just cover the layers of filling. Sprinkle with a little sea salt before storing in the freezer to harden. Keep these in the fridge to keep them fresh and the chocolate hard.
Leave a Reply