This recipe is here to take your classic apples and peanut butter snack to the next level! Whether your prepping it for a special occasion, like Thanksgiving, or just for a sweet snack to munch on throughout the week - this delectable Peanut Butter and Apple Snack Pie is sure to satisfy!
If you've already tried our Peanut Butter Organic Coconut Cookies, then you know they are the perfect balance of salty and sweet, with a rich and hearty peanut butter flavor all throughout. Now, with the addition of apple pie spice and maple syrup, this robust flavor combination is sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
A big thank you to Dani Breiner @danishealthyeats for this amazing recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 Cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp apple pie spice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
Peanut butter drizzle:
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter melted with 1 tsp coconut oil
- Chopped peanut
1. Break apart Emmys cookies.
2. Press the cookies firmly into the bottom of a greased spring form pan, forming the crust. Set aside.
3. To assemble the filling, combine all ingredients in a small bowl, mixing until smooth. Pour over the crust and place in the freezer to set.
4. Once set, top with desired toppings!
5. This can be enjoyed out of the fridge for a creamier texture!
Leave a Reply