We present to you the most adorable, and most importantly, the most scrumptious - Mini Vegan Chocolate Pies! Don't let their size fool you - the flavor in these bite size chocolate pies rivals that of pies ten times their size!
Made with the simplest, organic ingredients, our Dark Cacao Organic Coconut Cookies are the perfect, clean snacking option. This recipe follows suit with a simple ingredient list to bring your mini pie dreams to life! Bring them to your next potluck party to add a flair to a traditional dessert option. Tell everyone to thank you later!
A big thank you to Gaby Dimova @veggieworldrecipes for this amazing recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 package of Emmy’s Organics Dark Cacao Coconut Cookies
- 3.5 oz tofu
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp chocolate almond milk
- 1.5 oz dark chocolate
- 1 dash of salt
2. For the filling, start by melting your chocolate. Then combine all of your ingredients in a high speed blender until you get a smooth creamy consistency.
3. Pour your pie filling into the mini muffin pan and refrigerate for 4-5 hours. Feel free to crumble some of the cookie on top for some extra chocolatey goodness!