Ta-da! We'd like to present to you the perfect frozen vegan treat, a.k.a. Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Bars!
This tasty treat uses our Peanut Butter Organic Coconut Cookies as the perfect salty-sweet crust to support your smooth ice cream mixture. With warmer weather heading our way, this unique treat would be a great alternative to an ice cream cake for those friends and family members with summer birthdays, or just a new go to treat on warm summer nights. So, clear room in your freezer, we think these Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Bars are going to be a keeper!
A big thank you to Erin Morrissey @erinliveswhole for this delicious recipe!
What You'll Need
- 12 Emmy's Organics Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies
- 3 large frozen bananas, in chunks
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (if your PB isn't salted, add 1/4 tsp salt)
- 2-3 Tbsp almond milk
- Peanuts for garnish
1. In a food processor, blend bananas and peanut butter together. Add in almond milk as needed, scraping down the sides as you go.
2. In a pan, press all Emmy's Peanut Butter cookies flat to make a crust.
3. Add blended banana mixture on top of crust. Sprinkle with peanuts.
4. Place in freezer for at least 2 hours.
5. Cut and serve, store in the freezer.