As lovers of all things chocolate chip, it's not surprise that these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Chunk Bars are one of our favorite recipes. Both delectable and nutrient dense, these Bars are the perfect clean treat for your next girl's night in or to store in the freezer when a late night craving sets in!
With a cookie dough made from our Chocolate Chip coconut Cookies, cashews, coconut cream & other delicious ingredients, the soft and chewy texture perfectly mimics raw cookie dough. No need to miss out on your favorite treats while eating plant-based.
If you find yourself looking for a new way to enjoy our Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies, these bars are IT!
What You'll Need
For the Crust:
- 4 Emmys Organics Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil (omit if your crust holds together well without it)
- Pinch of sea salt
For the Cookie Dough Filling:
- 1 1/2 cups soaked cashews
- 1/2 bag Emmys Organics Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or coconut sugar
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup coconut cream (solid part from the top of the can)
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate bar of choice
- 2 tsp coconut oil
1. To make the crust, combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until you reach a dough-like consistency. Press into a parchment-lined pan (the size of your pan will decide the thickness of your bars).
2. To make the filling, combine all ingredients, besides the Emmy’s Coconut Cookies, in a food processor/blender and blend until completely smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides and keep blending.
3. Crumble, or chop into chunks, the rest of the Emmy’s Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies and fold into the cheesecake mixture. Pour the filling on top of the crust and spread evenly.
4. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together until completely smooth. Spread evenly over the cheesecake filling. I saved one cookie to crumble on top of the finished product.
5. Place in the freezer until set.
6. These can be enjoyed from the freezer or the fridge for a more cheesecake-like texture.